Evolving technology, shifting regulatory landscapes, and increasingly savvy infringers are requiring commensurate advancement by trademark owners in digital brand protection and enforcement strategies. Please join Winterfeldt IP Group on Wednesday, July 21, 2021 at 12:00 pm EDT for a timely webinar that will explore recent trends and cutting-edge issues impacting brand protection and enforcement in the digital space – both positively and negatively – including in connection with:
- Non-fungible tokens (NFTs), alternative digital naming spaces (such as Ethereum Name Service), and other blockchain-based technologies;
- Social media “live selling” and “dupe influencers”;
- 3D printing / small-scale additive manufacturing;
- Artificial intelligence, machine-learning, and image recognition; and
- Shifts in global privacy (such as GDPR), cybersecurity (such as NIS2), e-commerce (such as the SHOP SAFE Act), and other key regulations that implicate digital brand protection.
Brian J. Winterfeldt, Founder and Principal, Winterfeldt IP Group, PLLC
- Griffin Barnett, Winterfeldt IP Group, PLLC
- Dawn Buonocore Atlas, Calvin Klein, Inc.
- Christina Mitropoulos, American Apparel & Footwear Association
CLE credit pending in California and New York.