Drafting and filing a trademark application may seem like a basic, formulaic task, but the strategies applied during this process can impact the entire life cycle of a brand. Learn to do more than fill in the blanks!
Trademark practitioners can best support the unique needs and ambitions of their clients through a deeper understanding of the laws, regulations and procedures applicable to prosecution, with particular attention to recent developments. In addition, even the most experienced practitioners can benefit from learning best practices in connection with a variety of more challenging marks and other fact patterns.
Please join us for a webinar discussing tactics, tools and tips to make the most of your time and your clients’ investment in their trademark portfolio, led by a panel of thought leaders from a variety of industries. Topics will include:
- Application and amendment tactics prior to examination;
- Tips and tricks for selecting and changing bases;
- Considerations for crafting identifications to suit different purposes;
- Approaches to non-standard marks and trade dress;
- Strategies for claiming secondary meaning; and
- Recent developments and changes at the Office, including in light of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Brian J. Winterfeldt, Founder and Principal, Winterfeldt IP Group, PLLC
- Sharon Armstrong, Align Technology
- Benita Collier, Transamerica
- Elisabeth Escobar, Marriott International, Inc.
CLE credit pending in California and New York. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to register!