As of 2021, the global Internet contained over 360 million domain name registrations. Accordingly, while newer digital avenues such as marketplaces, mobile apps and social media platforms have been receiving more attention lately, Internet domain names remain an immensely important element of all organizations’ digital brand presence. On Thursday, October 21, 2021 at 12:00 pm Eastern time, please join us for a Winterfeldt IP Group webinar, “Making the Most of Your Domain Name Presence,” which will explore the following topics:
- Selecting the best primary and secondary domain names to represent your brands;
- The relationships among domain names, website content, and trademarks;
- The value of defensive domain name registrations;
- Strategies for managing your domain name portfolio efficiently and effectively;
- Building a cross-functional team to address domain name matters, including in-house and outside counsel, marketing/brand management, and technical personnel;
- The importance of a thoughtful domain name enforcement strategy and program; and
- A review of domain name enforcement options, including administrative proceedings such as the UDRP, abuse complaints, acquisitions, and more.
Brian J. Winterfeldt, Founder and Principal, Winterfeldt IP Group, PLLC
- Leigh Checchio, The Trevor Project
- J. Scott Evans, Adobe Inc.
- Fred Felman, Appdetex
- Rick McMurtry, WarnerMedia
CLE credit pending in California and New York