2020 presented extraordinary challenges to the global business community that reverberated through the intellectual property world and many continue into the new year. Please join Winterfeldt IP Group for our inaugural legal webinar of 2021, in which we will review the impacts of these developments and offer an overview of the key issues facing brand owners in the brick and mortar and digital worlds in 2021. Specific topics will include:
- A review of key IP developments from 2020 in the United States and globally;
- Discussion of the continued impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the national and global IP landscape;
- An overview of what is new and upcoming at the USPTO;
- Updated best practices for engaging with international IP organizations such as WIPO;
- Tips for policy and advocacy engagement in the remote work era; and
- Strategies for managing your global IP portfolio in an era of uncertainty and rapid change.
Brian J. Winterfeldt, Founder and Principal, Winterfeldt IP Group, PLLC
- Leigh Checchio, The Trevor Project
- Lauren Dienes-Middlen, World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc.
- Fred Felman, Appdetex
- Christina Mitropoulos, American Apparel & Footwear Association
CLE credit pending in California and New York.