An organization’s brands are often its most valuable assets. A prominent 2020 ranking listed the value of the world’s top 10 brands as over US $40 billion each, and listed 100 brands with values of $7 billion or more. As a result, the management of a global trademark portfolio, which protects an organization’s brands, is a tremendous responsibility requiring execution of proactive and defensive actions, thoughtful strategic planning, and, increasingly, integration of brick and mortar and digital resources, all while coordinating among numerous international jurisdictions.
Please join Winterfeldt IP Group for a webinar that will explore how top brands from various industries are handling this momentous task. The program will feature the following topics:
• Best practices for conducting global trademark clearance;
• Developing and implementing national and international filing strategies;
• Approaches to setting and executing enforcement priorities;
• Securing and protecting digital brand assets and presence, including domain names, social media and marketplace profiles, and other Internet content; and
• Ensuring a cohesive and holistic strategy for your global trademark team, including the marketing and business team, in-house legal personnel, outside counsel, and other vendors.
Brian J. Winterfeldt, Founder and Principal, Winterfeldt IP Group, PLLC
• Jomarie Fredericks, Rotary International
• Mary Kuffner, Universal Air Travel Plan, Inc.
• Mark Leonard, Jelly Belly Candy Company
• Kelly Walton, Dell Inc.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to register for this complimentary program!